Website CA Mining
Reference Number: 9361610NDS
AIM listed mining and resource development company focused on the rapid advancement of high quality brownfield projects and recommencing production at previously producing mines currently seeking a Romanian speaking GM for their project in Romania
- Full responsibility for mine operation including budgets, planning, production, financials, safety, community relations and government relations
- Management of a moderate sized polymetallic opencast mine with 18 months left
- Securing of a site for a new plant at the mining site which would process 30ktpm ore and waste stripping around 225ktpm. The new pit / plant configuration is envisaged to be in operation for between 10 – 15 years.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill:
- Mining Engineering degree will be an added advantage
- Proven 10yrs open pit mining experience essential
- Experienced in leading and mentoring teams
- An effective leader with good interpersonal skills at all levels, and an ability to resolve conflict
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in Romanian (written and verbal).
- A results-oriented individual who is committed to achieving targets.
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Computer literate (MS package, MS Project)
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Expat contract
- Rosters can be either 6/3 or 8/4