Website CA Mining
Reference Number: 930-1210LH
Our client is seeking a qualified Senior Mobile Maintenance Manager with strong experience on Caterpillar and Hitachi equipment to lead their maintenance team in the DRC.
- Oversee planned and unplanned maintenance of all mobile equipment, vehicles and ancillary equipment.
- Ensure equipment and vehicles are in suitable working order and safe for use.
- Ensure that maintenance is planned and carried out in a suitable manner.
- Ensure that maintenance is carried out in a cost-effective manner, while upholding the highest quality of work.
- Maintenance planning and ensuring that department managers are aware of schedules.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 15 years’ experience in the maintenance of Caterpillar and Hitachi earth moving equipment.
- 7 years' experience in a management level role on a mine site.
- 5 years’ experience in underground mining environments.
- Strong CMMS experience.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO rotation.
- Long term contract.