Website CA Mining
Reference Number: 928-1210LH
Our client, a well-known mining house in South Africa, is seeking a Maintenance Superintendent with a GCC Mines to hold legal responsibility for their power and acid plants and infrastructure on site in South Africa.
- Management of the maintenance for the acid plant, power plant and infrastructure.
- Implementing Reliability Centered Maintenance with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring maintenance standards and procedures are of a top level.
- Ensuring that company health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Equipment failure investigation and root cause analysis.
- Budgeting and cost control.
- Holding legal responsibility in a 18.104.22.168 appointment.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B.Tech or BSc Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- GCC (Government Certificate of Competency) in Mines & Works.
- 7 years’ experience in the maintenance of acid plants, power plants and infrastructure within mining environments.
- 3 years of experience in a 22.214.171.124 appointment.
- Well-versed in the use of SAP.
- Experience in mobile equipment maintenance advantageous.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.